1. To assist young men in receiving support and guidance from a mentor.
2. To improve the academic and athletic performance of our mentees.
3. To improve interpersonal relationships between our student athletes and their peers, they’re teachers, other adults in their lives, and family members.
4. To reduce the dropout rate of mentees and make them a positive fixture in their community.
5. To reduce juvenile delinquency and involvement in gangs.
6. To obtain a college scholarship through sports.
Our mission is to motivate, empower, and encourage young men through mentoring and various other resources. We will challenge them to be positive decision makers and ultimately help facilitate the process that will shape them into successful and responsible student athletes.
Carolina Xposure will use sports as a vehicle to teach the young men life skills such as sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and discipline.